- Black and green Amfissa olives
- Padron peppers, olive oil, sea salt
- Spiced mixed nuts
- Crispy horseradish peas
- Rosemary fries
- Smoked mackerel pate, pickled radishes, sourdough
- Burrata, roasted golden beetroot, lemon thyme
- Emma’s sourdough with salty Gloucestershire butter
- Cannon and Cannon English cured meat plate
- Cheeses from The Cheese Merchant
- San Marzano tomato, fior di latte, basil (T)
- Woodland mushrooms, fontina, roast new season garlic (W)
- Cavolo nero, speck, buffalo ricotta (W)
- Bath chaps, Isle of White blue cheese, sweet and sour shallots (W)
- Radicchio, pears, toasted walnut, gorgonzola (T)
- Spiced lamb leg, aged feta cheese, wild rocket (T)
- Wild boar sausage, potato, rosemary, chilli (W)
- Beef ragu meatballs, yellow courgette, smoked mozzarella (T)
- Confit tuna, pickled red onions, padron peppers (T)
Kitchen Opening Hours
Monday to Friday - 8am to 10pm
Saturday - 12pm to 10pm
Sunday - 12pm to 9pm
We make our pizza dough daily in house using fresh yeast, Italian pizza flour and good olive oil from Greg at Isle of Olive on Broadway Market. We bake our pizzas in our woodfired oven to produce a crispy, light and complex base.
We work with the best local suppliers for our meat, fish and veg. Our olives and oils come from Greg & Paulina at Isle of Olive on Broadway Market, our English cheeses are from George at The Cheese Merchant in South London and our eggs from free range chickens at Rodley Court Farm in Gloucestershire.
All of the above prices are inclusive of VAT. There is a discretionary 12.5% service charge added to your bill.
Please let us know if you have any allergies or require information on ingredients used in our dishes.
(T) tomato base (W) white base