- Crispy horseradish peas
- Spiced mixed nuts
- Black and green Amfissa olives
- Padron peppers, Hill Farm rapeseed oil, sea salt
- Nduja & smoked cheddar croquettes, aioli
- Muhammara dip, walnuts, flatbread
- Smoked mackerel pate, house pickled, brioche
- Crispy squid, preserved lemon yoghurt
- Cannon and Cannon English cured meat plate
- Baron Bigod, Berkswell blue, Kirkenwell cheddar, fig preserve
- San Marzano tomato, fior di latte, basil
- Woodland mushrooms, roasted garlic, Yorkshire pecorino, rocket
- Cashel blue, ricotta, Yorkshire pecorino, fior di latte, fennel jam
- Braised shoulder & crispy lamb belly, cacik
- Wild boar fennel salami, scamorza, Devon chilli
- Nduja, grilled artichokes, fontina, wild oregano
- Smoked sausage, potato, caramelised red onions
- Slow-cooked beef ragu, salsify, fontina, crispy shallots
- Marinated courgettes, sundried tomatoes, vegan cheese, green sauce (vegan)
Kitchen Opening Hours
Monday to Friday - 8am to 10pm
Saturday - 12pm to 10pm
Sunday - 12pm to 9pm
We make our pizza dough daily in house using fresh yeast, Italian pizza flour and good olive oil from Greg at Isle of Olive on Broadway Market. We bake our pizzas at 400 degrees in our wood fired oven to produce a crispy, light and complex base.
We work with the best local suppliers for our meat, fish and veg. Our milks and creams are from Northiam Dairy, English cheeses are from George at The Cheese Merchant in South London, our olives and oils come from Greg & Paulina at Isle of Olive on Broadway Market and our eggs are laid by free range Arlington Whites at Cackleberry farm in the Cotswolds.
All of the above prices are inclusive of VAT. There is a discretionary 12.5% service charge added to your bill.
Please let us know if you have any allergies or require information on ingredients used in our dishes.
(T) tomato base (W) white base