- Black and green Amfissa olives
- Padron peppers, olive oil, sea salt
- Spiced mixed nuts
- Crispy horseradish peas
- Rosemary fries
- Smoked mackerel pate, pickled radishes, sourdough
- Burrata, roasted heritage beetroot, lemon thyme
- Sourdough with salty Gloucestershire butter
- Cannon and Cannon English cured meat plate
- Cheeses from The Cheese Merchant
- San Marzano tomato, fior di latte, basil (T)
- Woodland mushrooms, fontina, roast new season garlic (W)
- Cavolo nero, speck, buffalo ricotta (W)
- Roast turkey, kale, sage stuffing (W)
- Radicchio, pears, toasted walnut, gorgonzola (T)
- Spiced lamb leg, aged feta cheese, wild rocket (T)
- Wild boar sausage, potato, rosemary, chilli (W)
- Beef ragu meatballs, romanesco, smoked mozzarella
- Confit tuna, pickled red onions, padron peppers (T)
Kitchen Opening Hours
Monday to Friday - 8am to 10pm
Saturday - 12pm to 10pm
Sunday - 12pm to 9pm
We make our pizza dough daily in house using fresh yeast, Italian pizza flour and good olive oil from Greg at Isle of Olive on Broadway Market. We bake our pizzas at 400 degrees in our wood fired oven to produce a crispy, light and complex base.
We work with the best local suppliers for our meat, fish and veg. Our milks and creams are from Northiam Dairy, English cheeses are from George at The Cheese Merchant in South London, our olives and oils come from Greg & Paulina at Isle of Olive on Broadway Market and our eggs are laid by free range Arlington Whites at Cackleberry farm in the Cotswolds.
All of the above prices are inclusive of VAT. There is a discretionary 12.5% service charge added to your bill.
Please let us know if you have any allergies or require information on ingredients used in our dishes.
(T) tomato base (W) white base