- Free range eggs on toast
- Smoked bacon sandwich, onion ketchup
- Avocado on toast, feta, crushed black olives, toasted pistachios
- Woodland mushrooms on toast, fontina, poached egg, tarragon
- Chalk Farm smoked salmon and scrambled free range eggs on toast
- Burrata, roasted golden beetroot, lemon thyme
- Labneh, chickpea fritters, merguez sausage, nigella seeds, Devon chilli harissa
- Cakes and pastries
- 2 +
- Toasted sourdough, Gloucestershire butter & homemade jams
- House granola, mixed berries, Dorset yoghurt, honey
Kitchen Opening Hours
Monday to Friday - 8am to 10pm
Saturday - 12pm to 10pm
Sunday - 12pm to 9pm
Breakfast served between 8.00am and 11.30am.
We work with the best local suppliers for our meat, fish and veg. Our olives and oils come from Greg & Paulina at Isle of Olive on Broadway Market, our English cheeses are from George at The Cheese Merchant in South London and our eggs from free range chickens at Rodley Court Farm in Gloucestershire.
Please let us know if you have any allergies or require information on ingredients used in our dishes.
All of the above prices are inclusive of VAT. There is a discretionary 12.5% service charge added to your bill.