- Black and green Amfissa olives
- Padron peppers, Hill Farm rapeseed oil, sea salt
- Nduja & smoked cheddar croquettes, aioli
- London Burrata, Devon chilli, mint & coriander
- Hot butter crispy squid, chilli & pepper
- Brown shrimp, mace butter, kohlrabi, sourdough toast
- Charred cauliflower, wild mushrooms, green sauce, crispy shallots (vegan)
- Crispy Tamworth pork belly, glazed pineapple, peanut & chilli sauce, pineapple salsa
- Poached Sussex sea trout, wild fennel hollandaise, sea vegetables
- Brown butter poached cod fillet, wild garlic miso, barbecued asparagus, bottarga
- Birch smoked bone marrow, slow braised beef brisket larb, Devon chilli & lime, beef dripping flat- bread, Lincolnshire poacher, herbs
- 250g 100 day aged rare breed sirloin steak, served with any side
- Sourdough with salty Gloucestershire butter
- Rosemary fries
- Garden salad
- Purple sprouting broccoli, smoked garlic, red chilli
- Jersey Royal new potatoes, garlic & mint butter
- San Marzano tomato, fior di latte, basil
- Wild mushrooms, Yorkshire Pecorino, rocket
- Cashel blue, burrata, Yorkshire pecorino, fior di latte, fennel jam
- Crispy bath chaps, broad bean & pea, watercress, lemon
- Wild boar fennel salami, scamorza, Devon chilli
- Nduja, grilled artichokes, fontina, wild oregano
- Wild boar sausage, potato, rosemary, chilli
- Beef ragu meatballs, romanesco, smoked mozzarella
- Marinated courgettes, sundried tomatoes, vegan cheese, green sauce (vegan)
- Baked double chocolate cookie dough, peanut butter, milk ice cream
- Blood orange sorbet, honeycomb, tequila
- Charred pineapple & passionfruit pavlova, rum cream
- Cheeses from The Cheese Merchant
- Union Ice cream (per scoop)
Kitchen Opening Hours
Monday to Friday - 8am to 10pm
Saturday - 12pm to 10pm
Sunday - 12pm to 9pm
All day menu served from 12:00pm.
We make our pizza dough daily in house using fresh yeast, Italian pizza flour and good olive oil from Greg at Isle of Olive on Broadway Market. We bake our pizzas in our woodfired oven to produce a crispy, light and complex base.
We work with the best local suppliers for our meat, fish and veg. Our milks and creams are from Northiam Dairy, English cheeses are from George at The Cheese Merchant in South London, our olives and oils come from Greg & Paulina at Isle of Olive on Broadway Market and our eggs are laid by free range Arlington Whites at Cackleberry farm in the Cotswolds.
All of the above prices are inclusive of VAT. There is a discretionary 12.5% service charge added to your bill.
Please let us know if you have any allergies or require information on ingredients used in our dishes.
(T) tomato base (W) white base