- Sage & garlic fries
- Padron peppers, Hill Farm rapeseed oil, sea salt
- Nduja & smoked cheddar croquettes, aioli
- Chargrilled corn, harissa
- Whipped artichoke, flatbread
- San Marzano tomato, fior di latte, basil
- Woodland mushrooms, roasted garlic, Yorkshire pecorino, rocket
- Smoked sausage. potato, caramelised red onions
- Lamb shoulder, Ras El Hanout, aubergine, ricotta salata
- Wild boar fennel salami, smoked mozzarella, Devon chilli
- Nduja, chargrilled sweetcorn, Yorkshire pecorino, burnt lime & honey
- Cashel blue, ricotta, Yorkshire pecorino, fior di latte, fennel jam
- Beef ragu, fontina, leeks, horseradish creme fraiche
- Butternut squash, hazelnuts, crispy sage, roasted red onion, Nettle vegan feta (vegan)
- Union Ice cream - Fior di latte/Strawberry/Chocolate (per scoop)
We make our pizza dough daily in house using fresh yeast, Italian pizza flour and good olive oil from Greg at Isle of Olive on Broadway Market. We bake our pizzas in our woodfired oven to produce a crispy, light and complex base.
We work with the best local suppliers for our meat, fish and veg. Our milk and creams are from Northiam Dairy, English cheeses are from George at The Cheese Merchant in South London, our olives and oils come from Greg & Paulina at Isle of Olive on Broadway Market and our eggs are laid by free-range Arlington Whites at Cackleberry farm in the Cotswolds.
All of the above prices are inclusive of VAT.
Please let us know if you have any allergies or require information on the ingredients used in our dishes.
(T) tomato base (W) white base
Mon - Thurs: 12:00-22:00
Fri - Sat: 12:00-22:00